In this interview with Member of Knesset Alon Tal, he and Yoel Israel discuss:
– The illusion of dichotomy: most Israelis are in the middle
– Should specific parties be banned?
– Myna birds: what to do with an invasive species
– Is the dead sea disappearing? Can we reverse it?
– is purist environmentalism going to cause damage to human society?
– Can free market and high tech help us out of the climate crisis?
– More people die from cold than heat
Follow Alon Tal:
Alon Tal on Times of Israel: https://blogs.timesofisrael.com/author/alon-tal/
Please subscribe to Israel Unfiltered to stay up to date on the Israel insights, breaking news, and great interviews.
To follow Israel Unfiltered on other channels:
Visit our website: https://israelunfiltered.com/